Sunday 11 March 2012

Get A Super Strong Nails



Are you tired of artificial nails? If yes I guess you will want to grow your natural nails which will be a nightmare if it’s not strong enough.
My nails have never grown this long and strong till I tried this treatment.


Well this is my little secret  I have tried this out and would like to share it with you. 

                                        
   Things you will need 
clear paint
garlic
Buff






  • Chop a big clove of garlic into tiny pieces
  • Pour the chopped garlic into a bottle of clear paint
  • Let it brew for about 5 to 7 days.
  • Buff nails and use the paint for as a base coat always.
NB: the solution will have a strong smell the moment you paint it on but will quickly fade

away when you apply the actual paint.
Trust me, the result is amazing!

Am expecting you feedback! Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Exchange